Online Yoga Classes For Disease
Yoga Class For Diseases.
Royal Yoga Care Provides Online Yoga Class For Diseases.
We Also Provides Online Yoga Teacher,Online Yoga Trainer,
Online Dietitian,Online Diet Consultation In Health Issues
And Disease For The People Facing General Or Critical
Yoga For Health Issues Like
- Autoimmune Diseases.
- COVID19 & Infectious Diseases.
- Allergies & Asthma.
- Celiac Disease.
- Crohn’s & Colitis.
- Heart Disease.
- Liver Disease.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Blood Pressure
- common cold
- Endocrine Disease
- Eye Disorder
- Liver Problem
- Lower Back Pain
- Thyroid Problem
- Covid-19 /Corona
- Cervical Spondolytes
- Eye Disorder
- Harmonal Disorder
- Vericose Veins
- Royal Yoga Care Conducts Yoga Class For Diseases And Following Asanas Are Helpful To Practice
- Halasana/ Plough pose.
- Matsyasana/ Fish pose.
- Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
- Bhujangasana/ Cobra pose.
- Child Pose/ Shishuasana.
- Adho Mukha Svanasana/ Downward facing dog pose.
- Supta Matsyendrasana/ Supine Spinal Twist.
Pavanmuktasana, Bhujangasana, Purna-Salabhasana, Paschimottanasana
Kapalbhati, Siddhasana, Shirshasana, Sarvangasana, Adva-Matsyasana, Ardha-Matsyendrasana, Supta-Vajrasana, Bhujangasana
Ardha-Matsyendrasana, Matsyendrasana., Setu-Bandha-Sarvangasana,Bhujangasana, Gomukhasana, Adva-Matsyasana, Shirshasana, Akaran-Dhanurasana, Sarvangasana, Chakrasana,Majrasana
Bhujangasana, Shavasana, Purna-Salabhasana, Tadasana, Halasana, Sarvangasana
Surya bhedi pranayam,Simhasana
Yoga-Mudra, Shavasana, Hastapadasana, Parvatasana, Shirshasana, Trikonasana
Mandukasana,Shavasana, Bhujangasana, Mayurasana, Halasana, Sarvangasana-1, Matsyendrasana, Yoga-Mudra.
Brahmari,Neck and Eye exercises.
Shashankasana, Setu-Bandha-Sarvangasana, Purna-Salabhasana
Gall Bladder disorders:
Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Mayurasana, Trikonasana.
Adva-Matsyasana, Shirshasana, Halasana
Shavasana, Neck and eye exercises, Sitali,Shitkari Pranayam.
Pawan Muktasana,Mandukasana,Lolasana, Bhujangasana, Shavasana, Tadasana, Mayurasana, Halasana, Sarvangasan, Matsyendrasana, Yoga-Mudra, Vajrasana,Katti-Chakrasana.
Mandukasana,Vajrasana,Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Purna-Salabhasana, Sarvangasana-1,Paschimottanasana,Matsyendrasana, Vakrasana.
Sarvangasan, Shavasana, vajrasana.
Liver Disorder :
Agnisara Kriya,Uddiyan-bandha, Majrasana, Shavasana, Adva-Matsyasana, Halasana, bhujangasana,Vajrasana,Sarvangasana.
Shavasana, Shirshasana, Virasana-2, Siddhasana, Tadasana
Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Uddiyan-bandha, Hastapadasana, Halasana, Matsyendrasana, Mandukasana, Supta-Vajrasana, Paschimottanasana, Ardha-Matsyendrasana
Sthula Vyayama,Naukasana,Paschimotanasana,Chakki Asana, Bhujangasana, Hastapadasana, Dhanurasana,Halasana, Matsyendrasana
All Asanas,Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Gomukhasana, Tadasana, Tiriyaka-Tadasana, Trikonasana,Ushtrasana.
Uddiyan-bandha, Shirshasana, Sarvangasana
Vajrasana, Shirshasana, Sarvangasana, Matsyendrasana
Sukshma Vyayama,Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana, Matsyendrasana, Trikonasana
Agni Stambha Asana,Gomukhasana, Setu-Bandha-Sarvangasana.
Paschomottanasana,Uddiyan-bandha, Majrasana, Bhujangasana, Hastapadasana, Halasana, Shirshasana,
Uddiyan-bandha, Kapalbhati, Dhanurasana, Bhujangasana, Majrasana, Adho-Mukha-Svanasana, Balasana, Shirshasana, Sarvangasana, Yoga-Mudra, Matsyendrasana.
Mandukasana,Hastapadasana, Shirshasana, Pavanmuktasana,
Halasana, Akaran-Dhanurasana, Matsyendrasana, Vajrasana
Sutra Neti,Neck and Eye Exercises,Shavasana, Bhastrika
Vashtra Dhauti,Sun-Salutation all variations,Ashtanga Yoga,Vinyasa Yoga
Simhasana, Ujjai Pranayama.
Ustrasana,Setu-Bandha-Sarvangasana, Adva-Matsyasana, Sarvangasana
Shirshasana, Sarvangasana, Paschimottanasana,Inverted Postures
Yoga For Diseases Or Yoga For Health Issues :-
- Blood pressure. A consistent yoga practice decreases blood pressure through better circulation and oxygenation of the body. These two exercises can help lower blood pressure.
- Pulse rate. A slower pulse rate indicates that your heart is strong enough to pump more blood with fewer beats. Regularly practicing yoga provides a lower pulse rate.
- Circulation. Yoga improves blood circulation. By transporting nutrients and oxygen throughout your body, yoga practice provides healthier organs, skin, and brain.
- Respiratory. Like the circulatory system, a lower respiratory rate indicates that the lungs are working more efficiently. Yoga decreases the respiratory rate through a combination of controlled breathing exercises and better fitness.
- Cardiovascular endurance. A combination of lower heart rate and improved oxygenation to the body (both benefits of yoga) results in higher cardiovascular endurance.
- Organs. Yoga practice massages internal organs, thus improving the ability of the body to prevent disease. Additionally, an experienced yoga practitioner becomes better attuned to her body to know at first sign if something isn’t functioning properly, thereby allowing for quicker response to head off disease.
- Gastrointestinal. Gastrointestinal functions have been shown to improve in both men and women who practice yoga.
- Immunity. Yoga practice has frequently been correlated with a stronger immune system. Read this article for more on the immune system and yoga, including some poses that specifically work on areas of immunity.
- Pain. Pain tolerance is much higher among those who practice yoga regularly. In addition to pain tolerance, some instances of chronic pain, such as back pain, are lessened or eliminated through yoga (see below for more on back pain).